Unsupported User Information
Our users are the best support of HyperLink we have -- and they always
like helping other users as well!
Because many of these tips
are provided by users and often we have no way of cross-checking
or verifying that these steps work, technical support is not
for the below step-by-step documents. However,
if you have questions, or
have a tip you'd like to share, please E-mail at
- LAN Support using the Lantronix
UDS-10: Use this amazing and inexpensive piece of hardware to
connect your HyperLink-enabled C64 to your home or office LAN, straight
into your broadband conenction! Now your shell account can be anywhere
you can Telnet to!
- Null Modem Support: Speed up your HyperLink connection with a
direct null modem link to your host proxy! These assume you have HLPP
installed on your Unix system, and that your Unix system has Internet access.
- Null Modem for Linux, or VICE on Linux
(thanks to Gaelyne Gasson). This is particularly handy -- now you can
run HyperLink on your VICE emulator, using the same Linux host, or you
can connect your
- Null Modem for AIX -- the OS HyperLink was
- Null Modem for NetBSD -- under revision. Please check back.