[Unitedwespeak] FW: Division E Spring Contest Flyer

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Wed Mar 17 08:31:50 PST 2004

Fellow Toastmasters and friends,

Eele'Carm Muhammed and Eve-Lyn Ragland represented United We Speak in last night's Area Contest.  They did a superb job!
The winners will represent Area E5 in the Division Contest.

United We Speak is hosting the Division E Spring Contest at 1455 Market Street, Lobby Conference Room.
The date is Wednesday April 28, 2004 (see attached flyer for details).

I am looking for volunteers to fill the following roles at this contest:  Registration Table/Greeter, Timer, Seargent at Arms, and Judge.

Thanks,
Randy