[Unitedwespeak] Next meeting of United We Speak - Friday 3/19 @315 Montgomery

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 16:47:36 PST 2004

My fellow Toastmasters,

The next meeting of United We Speak will be this
Friday, March 19th at 315 Montgomery, in the 15th
floor conference room.

At this time, I believe we will have one speech from
Ian Crane.

Please let me know what role you would like to take
on.

Ian will also have a further role - it is dues time.
If you have not already paid your dues, please bring a
check for $18, made out to Team Bank of America to the
meeting.  If you can not attend, please send your
check to Ian at mail stop CA5-705-09-41.

Bob