[Unitedwespeak] Toastmasters Area Contest

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Fri Mar 12 15:05:58 PST 2004

Congratulations to Bob Sipp and Eve-Lyn Ragland who won our Club Speak-Off for the Spring Contests.
They will be representing our club at the Area E5 competition on Tuesday March 16, 2004.

Bob will be competing in the International Division.
Eve-Lyn will be competing in the Tall Tales Division.

Everyone is invited to attend the competition to support our speakers.  I hope I see some of you there! For details, please see attached Flyer.

Thanks,
Randy