[Unitedwespeak] reminder notice for United We Speak meeting this Thursday - Special Event at a special place and time!!!

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Mon Oct 20 18:04:54 PDT 2003

Fellow Toastmasters:

This week, we have a special JOINT MEETING with Saguaro Speakers.  It will be held via videoconference on the 8th floor of 1455 Market at 11:30.

If you need access to the 1455 building, please let me know so that I can have a pass ready for you.  Also, if you will be using a pass, please arrive a little early so that we can get you upstairs in time.

We still are trying to fill the following roles:
Timer
Grammarian
Word of the Day
Thought of the Day
General Evaluator

If you can fill any of these roles, please let me know.

Bob