[Unitedwespeak] Friday, October 17 Meeting Agenda

Eve Ragland everagland at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:18:54 PDT 2003

Hello Toastmasters,

This is a reminder that there will be meeting this Friday of United We Speak
and it would be great to have you there. So add this date to your calendar
and let's see you on Friday October 17 at noon.

Where you say? We are now on our new meeting schedule of Friday's only and
have added another meeting at 315 Montgomery - TOP Floor. So you guessed it,
we will be meeting this Friday at 315 Montgomery. Let's see if we can create
a full Toastmaster house.

What's on the agenda? According to our new and updated website...

Toastmaster = Eve-Lyn Ragland

Speaker       = Peter Rorden

It looks like we need a few volunteers. Up to practicing your Public
Speaking skills or just speaking out? Please confirm with our VPE, Peter
Rorden for any of the following roles.

Word Master = Improving our vocabulary
Joke Master  = Make us laugh
Table Topics Master = Give us all a chance to express ourselves
Speech Evaluator = Immediate feed back on how well we perform
Timer = Someone to keep us on schedule

So step up and speak out this Friday.
Eve-Lyn, Toastmaster for 10-17-03