[Marshamoreno] today

Linda Mac Dougall holisticdoc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 16:40:12 PDT 2011

Looks like Marsha may be coming home tomorrow, Sun.  Spent a lot of
time with her today and Keesha arrived and was there when I left.
Heidi will stay with her much of the time when she gets home.
I get the feeling that she will be glad to slow down and mend.

I spoke with Jamie about the land and mineral rights and bankruptcy.
He thinks the court will be happy that we are working to sell the land
and not get involved in the process until it sells and they pounce on
the money.  I could see how it would ease their job.
He has a gentleman who is a fashion photographer who has shown
interest in ours and another piece.  The guy is currently out of the
country, but returning mid month.
I told Jamie that since there is someone potentially and since the
courts would not want to get involved immediately to just tell the man
that we are eager to sell and to make an offer.  I figure that that
way we may get more than the suggested relisting price and the guy
would still get a good deal.  The two properties are 100k apart, ours
being the more expensive and we are willing to carry papers.  That may
nudge him our way.  Is anyone in disagreement with what I have told
Jamie???

--
Linda Mac Dougall, Holistic Health Practitioner
www.macdougallconsulting.massagetherapy.com