[Marshamoreno] (no subject)

Jason Mackay meener777 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:42:34 PDT 2011

Fyi, Realtor came by yesterday. She wants a lot more cleanup before we list the house. Also, the more I look at it the more bk looks good for Marsha. Fully concur that selling the hill property is likely to be crucial fir everyone. Looking for a professional to help us get a handle on the situation, still waiting to hear back. I hope work on the house is continuing in my absence...