[Marshamoreno] (no subject)

Jason Mackay meener777 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:23:08 PDT 2011

To make a long story short, I was unable to find any contact info for the hill people. After searching for some time I decided to focus on things that were of more immediate impact while I was physically present, such as cleaning everything out of the house that I could. There is an enormous amount of work to be done and debt to be settled. It is no wonder my mothers blood pressure was so high.

Sent from my Windows Phone