[Marshamoreno] (no subject)

Richard Robinson chigorin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:03:34 PDT 2011

I think Marsha, Iggy, and then Marsha's kids get first choice on all of
these decisions *except* the conditions for selling the land.

I am afraid that we really need that professional who can really get a
handle on all of the options before selling Marsha's house or declaring
bankruptcy.  All of those steps are hard to reverse.

How much of this is Marsha able to deal with yet?  Does it seem like she is
somewhat on top of these things?

Loa, do you happen to have any ideas for the kind of professional we are
talking about?  Someone who can analyze the whole situation and come up with
sound recommendations?

Richard