[Marshamoreno] (no subject)
chigorin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:03:34 PDT 2011
I think Marsha, Iggy, and then Marsha's kids get first choice on all of
these decisions *except* the conditions for selling the land.
I am afraid that we really need that professional who can really get a
handle on all of the options before selling Marsha's house or declaring
bankruptcy. All of those steps are hard to reverse.
How much of this is Marsha able to deal with yet? Does it seem like she is
somewhat on top of these things?
Loa, do you happen to have any ideas for the kind of professional we are
talking about? Someone who can analyze the whole situation and come up with
On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Jason Mackay <meener777 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fyi, Realtor came by yesterday. She wants a lot more cleanup before we list
> the house. Also, the more I look at it the more bk looks good for Marsha.
> Fully concur that selling the hill property is likely to be crucial fir
> everyone. Looking for a professional to help us get a handle on the
> situation, still waiting to hear back. I hope work on the house is
> continuing in my absence...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jason Mackay
> Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 4:23 AM
> To: Linda Mac Dougall; marshamoreno at armory.com
> Subject: Re: [Marshamoreno] (no subject)
> > To make a long story short, I was unable to find any contact info for the
> hill people. After searching for some time I decided to focus on things that
> were of more immediate impact while I was physically present, such as
> cleaning everything out of the house that I could. There is an enormous
> amount of work to be done and debt to be settled. It is no wonder my mothers
> blood pressure was so high.
> > Sent from my Windows Phone
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Linda Mac Dougall
> > Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 8:11 PM
> > To: marshamoreno at armory.com
> > Subject: [Marshamoreno] (no subject)
> >> The land was taken out of a trust when we inherited it as I understand
> >> Remember that a bankruptcy court will sell the land and the mineral
> >> rights for whatever they can get and that will be what it is worth.
> >> It will be a factor even if they get a tiny fraction of what it was
> >> worth. It is easier for them to sell since they will take anything
> >> and there is no loan to encumber it.
> >> Jason, what was done as far as the guys on the hill go? We need an
> >> answer from them quickly or we will have to lower the price ourselves
> >> next week. If we lower the price to 499k, we still will each get
> >> around 100k which each of us could use.
> >> Richard, did you guys decide how much, if any, you could carry back?
> >> I can carry my 1/3 back. The more we can carry, the more likely
> >> someone can afford it and the more possibility we may have a chance to
> >> foreclose and get it back later. It could be an improved property by
> >> then, if it happens.
> >> We need to make some quick and hard decisions.
> >> --
> >> Linda Mac Dougall, Holistic Health Practitioner
> >> www.macdougallconsulting.massagetherapy.com
> >> www.enzymeabsorption.com
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Marshamoreno mailing list
> >> Marshamoreno at armory.com
> >> http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/marshamoreno
> > _______________________________________________
> > Marshamoreno mailing list
> > Marshamoreno at armory.com
> > http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/marshamoreno
> Marshamoreno mailing list
> Marshamoreno at armory.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marshamoreno