[Marshamoreno] (no subject)

Linda Mac Dougall holisticdoc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:11:58 PDT 2011

The land was taken out of a trust when we inherited it as I understand it.
Remember that a bankruptcy court will sell the land and the mineral
rights for whatever they can get and that will be what it is worth.
It will be a factor even if they get a tiny fraction of what it was
worth.  It is easier for them to sell since they will take anything
and there is no loan to encumber it.

Jason, what was done as far as the guys on the hill go?  We need an
answer from them quickly or we will have to lower the price ourselves
next week.  If we lower the price to 499k, we still will each get
around 100k which each of us could use.

Richard, did you guys decide how much, if any, you could carry back?
I can carry my 1/3 back.  The more we can carry, the more likely
someone can afford it and the more possibility we may have a chance to
foreclose and get it back later.  It could be an improved property by
then, if it happens.

We need to make some quick and hard decisions.

--
Linda Mac Dougall, Holistic Health Practitioner
www.macdougallconsulting.massagetherapy.com