[joe-frank-list] Larry's appearances in Joe's shows

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:43:28 PDT 2020

	On 2020 September 18, responding to Sander Antoniades
wondering whether Joe knew Larry before Larry appeared in 'After
hours' (1985), I wrote that Larry had appeared in 'Warheads' (1983).
I may have mis-remembered: I can't find a reference that puts him in
the cast and can't identify any of the voices as his (nor can I
find a listing of the cast); however Larry is listed in the cast of
'Pilot + The end' (1983) and 'A tour of the city' (1984)

russell bell