[joe-frank-list] 'Ode to war'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:04:51 PST 2020

	Quoth professor ned <ned at stromkern.com>:

	'I have a recording which actually announces the title as 'Ode
To War' - but no other information about the program or provenance.'
	Twice KPFA aired episodes of excerpts they called 'Ode to war'
that match your description: 2008 October 12 and 2005 August 28.  (My
records start 2004 May 23.)  I've never listened to any of
joefrank.com's collections of excerpts; perhaps this is one of them
(KPFA aired some of them.); possibly KPFA chose the excerpts
themselves, that it isn't an official Joe show.

	'a rant I don't recognize ("I always throughout my life asked
for nothing more than respect")'
	'The Dictator' part 3, about 7:30 in, re-used in 'Cave
Dreamer'.

	'more respect ranting ("And here, on the outskirts of a small
mud-hut village, I can be seen in the fields, gathering the seeds of
the harvest")'
	Also 'Dictator' 3 and 'Cave Dreamer'.

russell bell