[joe-frank-list] a question about the cast of 'Rent-a-family'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 05:36:50 PST 2020

	I think that Arthur sounds like Larry Block.  Because I think
I can identify the other male actors that leaves the role of the
representative of Rent-a-family to Mark Hammer.  Hammer is also in the
cast of 'Lies', 'Warheads', 'Questions', 'A tour of the city', and
'Nightride'.  I'm not sure I can identify his character in any of
those and I find his voice similar to Larry's.
	In part 2 of 'Rent-a-family' the character that I identify as
Hammer tells a story about taking a bunch of drugs and riding his
motorcycle to Mexico and another about a perfect but brief love
affair.  Both are similar to stories Larry told in 'Karma'.
	I think Carolyn Swift played Kathy; Swift was married to
Hammer, so it'd be convenient for her to play Kathy if Hammer played
Arthur - they're on the same phone line for all her appearances.
	What do you-all think?

russell bell