[joe-frank-list] attitude

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 10:20:15 PDT 2006

Well, Roger, if you were to take your own medicine,
you wouldn't have posted at all.

There is no news about Joe's health or his production
schedule.

And if there were news about Joe's health, how
absolutely boorish for us to natter about it.

Aww, crap. Now I'm a scold.

OK, all is not lost. I'll delete my message without
reading it...

I suggest you do the same!
Robert