[joe-frank-list] attitude

ROGER HILL rogerantibodies at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:25:58 PDT 2006

I have to agree with some of the others who can do without Larry Dunn's
attitude toward others on this list.  I am sure that there are far more
important things in this world than failing to trim a message and I for one
don't care for self appointed "internet police" to be so unkind to others.
In fact, I am much more interested in Joe Frank's health and his ability &
motivation to create new shows.  I thought that discussion about Joe Frank
and his work was the purpose of this list in the first place.  Larry, if you
have something to offer about Joe or his work, I am interested in reading
it.  If you have other opinions or negative attitudes toward others, please
take it somewhere else.

Roger