[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list

Will Irace spblat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:39:08 PDT 2006

Larry!

You're the only one who cares about this.

By all means, please go ahead and write the rules. I bet most of us
will support them.

And then someone will violate them.

And again, you'll be the only one who cares.  And we'll ask you to
politely and *privately* refer the offender to the rules.

And when you continue to try to publicly and rudely enforce netiquette
because of what a burden it is upon you to delete improperly pruned
e-mails, you'll be the one who needs a public scolding.

I refer you to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Cheers.