[joe-frank-list] J. Kornfield

Darwin Green molokoman1 at mac.com
Mon May 2 10:05:46 PDT 2005

I'll chime in here since I just got back to work from the weekend and
found all these e-mails in my in-box.

Joe's shows, to me, each have a theme to them, some of them more
obscure than others.  The Kornfield segments, at least most of the
time, tie in with a theme that Joe presents whether in an indirect
sense or in a way that counterpoints what Joe has to say.  It's almost
like Joe's presentation serves to produce a zen-like understanding of
it, not entirely good or bad, positive or negative.