[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3

LBlockD at aol.com LBlockD at aol.com
Sun May 1 16:37:42 PDT 2005

I have been reluctant to enter the fray here, but Harold's little
assumptions about me - and Joe's work - has given me pause. This is  the first time I've
joined a web-chat and perhaps the last; there is such a  potential for
bullying and bragging.  Don't you agree, Harold?   As for single-malts and AA
meetings, let me say - as Winston Churchill did -  that I've gotten a lot more out
of scotch than scotch ever got out of me.   How ironic: my father was named
Harold and it's my son's middle name.   Larry Block