[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3

Harold Johnson harold.johnson at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:29:50 PDT 2005

Hold on, there, Larry - I didn't mention anything about single malts!
However, I will add this: I don't know what's worse, having to piss
all day from caffeine or having to puke at least once a day from
booze.  It's all a matter of perspective, vaya con Dios.  (My dad's
name is Harold, by the way, and he's a good fellow, too.)

Harold