[joe-frank-list] Kornfield

craig millman creigeallan at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 16:10:16 PDT 2005

Kornfield is definitely a cut above standard self-help
fare. I don't think Joe Frank would have included a
run of the mill, pedantic spiritualist on his show.

He's a PhD, a clinical therapist and a graduate of
Dartmouth College. His lectures resonate with an
honesty and a lack of artifice few can match. He's the
real deal.