[joe-frank-list] After Hours

Levent ghastly_fop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 18:00:18 PDT 2005

I'm with you.  A bit of cursory googling reveals that
Joe Minion really is just a middling screenwriter (and
current film instructor?)  I just find it breathtaking
that the "After Hours" experience didn't find him
permanently blacklisted in the film industry.
It's just too bad (and good for Minion, I guess) that
more people don't know about it.  What a weasel.