[joe-frank-list] Joe's site

billmilosz at aol.com billmilosz at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 14:22:36 PST 2005

I know I will probably continue to subscribe even though there's been no new content for a long time, no news, no updates to the site at all.

I think it would be in Joe's interest if his webamster made regular updates of status and so on to the site; once a week would not be too much to expect, after all people are paying for the website access.  I think Joe could expect more support via the website if there were more updates - even if they are not new content there should at least be  "Here's what Joe is up to.... his health is blah blah blah." type stuff.

Perhaps there is no one available to do the web updates; I would think  there are plenty qualified volunteers available.  I am only a beginner when it comes to writing javascript or java applets, but I know Dreamweaver to a degree and am passable at Flash, as well as pretty good at manual HTML, and I can offer the time- and I'm sure there's plenty more like me out there.....