[joe-frank-list] Re: make Joe's radio public

David Gutierrez joefranklist at amalon.com
Fri Nov 5 15:23:17 PST 2004

This is true. The "cease and desist" is actually available here, here I
used to host Joe's programs:
http://3113.com/joefrank/IMPORTANT.TXT

It was such a gentle "cease and desist" that I didn't realize what it was
until it was discussed on this list a few days later. I just thought Joe
had decided to write me a nice email.

Dave