[joe-frank-list] "I have an announcement to make..."

Robert W. Stanford President LocalBlack.Com stanford at localblack.com
Wed Oct 15 11:04:50 PDT 2003

exactly *where* is this going to be?

-----Original Message-----
From: joe-frank-list-bounces at armory.com
[mailto:joe-frank-list-bounces at armory.com]On Behalf Of B. Thong
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 1:01 PM
To: Joe Frank Mailing List
Subject: [joe-frank-list] "I have an announcement to make..."

Check this out!  I hope it comes with a very handsome check.

By pure luck, I came upon the following:

"Chosen from more than 200 entries from all over the world, these
documentaries
are examples of the most compelling and finely crafted work being produced
for
radio and the Internet today. The Third Coast Festival is also thrilled to
present its 2003 Lifetime Achievement Award to radio artist JOE FRANK, who
has
inspired generations of producers to stretch the medium beyond its
traditional
boundaries."   http://www.thirdcoastfestival.org/

Does anyone on this list happen to be going? it's happening next weekend.

Bob
Seattle