[joe-frank-list] "I have an announcement to make..."

contact at joefrank.com contact at joefrank.com
Tue Oct 14 22:52:05 PDT 2003

Hello all,

There is no "prize" money - only recognition.

I understand that you can purchase tickets for the Awards Ceremony for around
$60.00.

Third Coast will be recording the 2-hour awards ceremony on the 18th, and Joe
has a great speech prepared.  In November, 150 NPR stations will air a one-
hour special of the Third Coast ceremonies - and (we believe) Joe's speech
will be in its entirety in that recording.  (You can listen to last year's
lifetime achievement award winner, Studs Terkel's acceptance speech on Third
Coast's site now.)

Stay tuned.

PS Joe is on a panel on Saturday morning.

Best,

The Joe Frank Web Team