[joe-frank-list] "I have an announcement to make..."

contact at joefrank.com contact at joefrank.com
Wed Oct 15 12:00:36 PDT 2003

Hello,

The festival is at the Westin Hotel. See:

http://www.joefrank.com/news.html

There's a link to the Third Coast Festival site which has all the information
you're looking for.

Joe will be there October 16th through the 18th.  He's on a panel on Saturday
at 10:15.

Best,

The Joe Frank Web Team

Best,

The Joe Frank Web Team

Quoting "Robert W. Stanford President LocalBlack.Com"