[joe-frank-list] Joe Frank and other "weird" radio - OTE or "Over the Edge"

Sandy Noyes boojum at charter.net
Fri May 23 21:41:16 PDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003 12:42:33 -0500, Erik Shirokoff wrote:

> The whole thing is performed live once a week.

Live at midnight to three or five AM.  Wow!   Not only are they
surreal+, the are tough, too.  I capture from the internet as an MP3
file and listen later.  I am too old for the midnight to wee hours
shift now.

Thanks for the input

"The study of crime begins with the knowledge of oneself. All that you despise, all that you loathe, all that you reject, all that you condemn and seek to convert by punishment springs from you."
                                H. V. Miller

           Sandy Noyes
           235 Rainbow Drive
           PMB 13579