[joe-frank-list] Plerophory of Pain

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 15:09:25 PDT 2003

Wouldn't it be cool if we could purchase these shows
in MP3 format on CD, or in .WAV format on DVD? Maybe a
season of shows for a C-note?

I would like to have more than one show on a disk.
Why? Because one reason for converting my CD
collection to MP3 is that I can put away in deep
storage the original disks, which always made for
lousy room accessories.

Robert

--- "suricata.suricatta" <suricatta at rcn.com> wrote:
> Wow. Joe is publishing a new, never-aired show on
> his web-site. More Larry Block stuff I guess. It's
> great to see him finally publishing new stuff!
>
> This is pretty weird huh? We've never had to pay
> money for Joe's stuff before. Now that Joe is
> discouraging MP3 sharing it looks like we are all
> going to have to buy our own copies. I feel
> compelled to buy it of course. It's like an
> addiction...
>
> If I do buy it I will write a review of it for the
> rest of you.
>
> I want to buy at least 10 of his CDs before the 10%
> off and free shipping deal ends in less than a week
> anyway. Guess I'm gonna have to take the plunge. I
> wish they at least took Paypal though. Sending a
> check/MO through snail mail is such a PITA.

=====
Robert Holland

rholland356 at yahoo.com
408.422.0652 cell