[joe-frank-list] Plerophory of Pain

suricata.suricatta suricatta at rcn.com
Sun Jun 8 15:48:46 PDT 2003

Wow. Joe is publishing a new, never-aired show on his web-site. More Larry Block stuff I guess. It's great to see him finally publishing new stuff!

This is pretty weird huh? We've never had to pay money for Joe's stuff before. Now that Joe is discouraging MP3 sharing it looks like we are all going to have to buy our own copies. I feel compelled to buy it of course. It's like an addiction...

If I do buy it I will write a review of it for the rest of you.

I want to buy at least 10 of his CDs before the 10% off and free shipping deal ends in less than a week anyway. Guess I'm gonna have to take the plunge. I wish they at least took Paypal though. Sending a check/MO through snail mail is such a PITA.