[Darkwood-SCA] First Night Monterey

Dawn dawnnoelle64 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 18:58:16 PST 2011

Greetings -

I have already had a couple of people interested in helping out with this demo in my first e-mail, however, I forgot to include some important information. Please accept my apologies.

So here goes:

When is it?  December 31, 2011

Where is it?  Monterey - Staging area is at Portola Plaza

When is it?  4:30 (gathering)  Parade/Procession starts promply at 5:30pm.

When does it end?  Well, that is up to you, but the procession ends approximately an hour later.  Each participant will be given a badge that will admit them to any of the First Night Monterey venues, and will culminate at midnight with cheers and whistles, hugs and kisses, and in some instances champagne.

First Night Monterey is a non-alcoholic, family affair.  There will be lots to do.

I need to turn in the number of participants no later than Friday, 16th of December,

We have done this the past few years and have had a good response.

If you have any more questions, please give me a call (831-915-7386) or send me an e-mail dawnnoelle64 at aol.com

Hope to see you there!

YIS,
Frances