[Darkwood-SCA] First Night Monterey

Dawn dawnnoelle64 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 13:39:30 PST 2011

Greetings,

I have been contacted by City of Monterey to participate in the First Night Monterey Parade/Procession.   I have told them since we have done it in the past, we would be able to do it again.

We would like to have fighters, heavy and Rapier (if available), as well as people to carry the banner.  This is a great demo opportunity and a time we can pull out our real fancy garb.

Please let me know if anyone out there is willing to come participate.

YIS,
Frances