[Darkwood-SCA] Fist Night Monterey

Dawn dawnnoelle64 at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 13:52:24 PST 2011

WOW, just a few more hours left of 2011.  This is a gentle reminder to all who are planning on helping MdR out with the First Night Monterey Parade/Demo.  I have asked that our group be one of the last groups so that we do not hold up the line with fighting.   will you please let me know if you are planning on coming down.  I need to get a better count.  Thank you.

When is it? December 31, 2011

Where is it? Monterey - Staging area is at Portola Plaza

When is it? 4:30 (gathering) Parade/Procession starts promply at 5:30pm.

When does it end? Well, that is up to you, but the procession ends
approximately an hour later. Each participant will be given a badge
that will admit them to any of the First Night Monterey venues, and
will culminate at midnight with cheers and whistles, hugs and kisses.

First Night Monterey is a non-alcoholic, family affair. There will be
lots to do.

We have done this the past few years and have had a good response.

If you have any more questions, please give me a call (831-915-7386) or
send me an e-mail dawnnoelle64 at aol.com

Hope to see you there!

YIS,
Frances

If people do not want to hang out at the event till midnight, I can
offer my house for a place to bring in the New Year with crash space
for people if needed. can sleep on beds up to 4 and on two couch beds 4
and air beds 4 to 6. I still have Champagne and lots of booze. Badger

Please come march in the parade. Badger beg