[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [Ty_Ddewi] CSD Demo @ OPERS Fall Festival, 9/23/2008, 3:00 pm

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Sep 23 11:09:46 PDT 2008

Hey gang!  If you can help Ilyana out, please contact her asap!

Thanks,
Rose, home with the creeping crud

----- Forwarded message from 13thought at care2.com -----
     Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:48:31 -0700
     From: natasha sherwood <13thought at care2.com>
  Subject: [Ty_Ddewi] CSD Demo @ OPERS Fall Festival, 9/23/2008, 3:00 pm
       To: Ty_Ddewi at yahoogroups.com, cantonofcaerdarth at yahoogroups.com

Hello everyone,
The OPERS fair is today, and as of this morning I am scheduled to do it
alone. I need to know if anyone at all is coming, and I need to know by
1pm today or logistically this cannot go forward. So, please let me
know! If there is even one other person who can come I can do this, but
otherwise it is physically impossible. I hope to see you there, and
thank you for your help. -Ilyana

href="http://toolbar.Care2.com">http://toolbar.Care2.com</a>  Make
your computer carbon-neutral (free).<br></br><a
href="http://www.Care2.com">http://www.Care2.com</a> Green Living,
Human Rights and more - 8 million members!

----- End forwarded message -----