[Darkwood-SCA] Demo at Gavilan College

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Wed Sep 24 00:31:03 PDT 2008

Good Gentles of Darkwood
I bid thee Greetings
Hawks Haven is once again having a medieval demo at Gavilan College on Thursday, Oct. 30th starting at 7:00 PM in the theatre. Last year's demo was extremely successful and we would like to duplicate that success once again. We would like to invite the choir and dancers as well as demonstrations of the arts and sciences of our Barony to help us be successful. In addition to the dance, choir and demonstration we would also like to see both rapier and heavy demonstrations of fighting.
Please consider this demo if you are available and invite anybody that you can think of also. Let me know if you can make it.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My Book
http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/