[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [SCA-SouthernShores] Urgent: Demo for St. Francis Cabrini School this Thursday March 15th

Leonor La Obstinada leonorlaobstinada at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 21:08:57 PDT 2007

Kenneth Flores <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com> wrote:  To: <sca-west at yahoogroups.com>, <sca-west-announce at yahoogroups.com>,
<SCA-SouthernShores at yahoogroups.com>, <SCA-Xton at yahoogroups.com>,
<esfenn at yahoogroups.com'>, <westermark at yahoogroups.com>
From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:59:15 -0800
Subject: [SCA-SouthernShores] Urgent: Demo for St. Francis Cabrini School this Thursday March 15th

        I am so sorry about the delay in getting this out here once again. The
school dragged their feet on this matter and didn not get back to me
until this past weekend.

St. Francis Cabrini School is located at 15333 Woodard Road, San Jose,
CA 95124. I'll need people there starting at noon and going until 2:30.
This demo is slightly different than most demos that we do. The school
has requested three classes as well as a fighter demo.

The classes would happen from Noon until 1 and be about 20 mins each.
Each instructor would teach 3 groups of 20 students (7th graders). I'm
in desperate need of people willing to teach either Dance, Calligraphy,
or Embroidery. Once again I apologize for the late announcement of this
demo and it will never happen again.

The fighter portion would occur from about 1 until 2 or 2:30 depending
on how quickly the students go from class to class. This will also allow
for the class instructors to head back to work if they need to. I hope
to have this demo wrapped up no later than 2:30.

Once again I apologize for this inconvience. I had agreed to do this
demo about 6 weeks ago, then they started changing the dates/times/what
they wanted and I didn't get a set answer on what they wanted until this
past weekend. Please contact me if you would be able to make it.

Francisco

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  web site: http://www.southern-shores.org

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Members