[Darkwood-SCA] Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Tue Mar 13 20:55:31 PDT 2007

Dear Friends
I have refrained from advertising my shows on Darkwood for the last few years but many people asked why I didn't let them know when I had a show. Since this is my last production I decided to let you know. The show is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. shows are March 22,23,24,29,30 and 31. Thurs. shows start at 7:30 and Fri. and Sat shows start at 8. Tickets are only $7 and can be put on will call by letting me know how many, what date, etc. There may be tickets at the door if we haven't sold out.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My Book
http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/