[Darkwood-SCA] Fw: [MistsXLI] some Estrella rules to keep in mind

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 10:52:33 PST 2007

For those that are going to the war.
Awrabella

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Syele von der Rosen <syeletherose at msn.com>
To: MistsXLI at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:35:18 AM
Subject: [MistsXLI] some Estrella rules to keep in mind

Reposted from some friends who've been out to site already:

Though this heads up may come a little late for you'nz.....
No fire pits over 3 feet across. The fine is enormous. For real. I
wish I remembered the real amount of the fine. They'll enforce the
fine if you have fire pits right next to each other too. Weird. Air
quality thing..... & NO grey water dumping... just like Schnepf
Farms.

Site Rules:
http://www.estrella war.org/SiteRule s/tabid/360/ Default.aspx

It's cooler then Schnepf though... battlefield viewing platform
(stage) & there's a permanent structure tavern and attached general
store run by our landlords behind the grand court pavilion.
and:

Just in case nobody knew, Cody just informed me that you MUST have a
fire extinguisher outside your tent at war. Pinal County is doing
random inspections of entire camps, daily. Failure to have one of
these is a $300 fine!! So make sure you grab a little "ABC" rated
extinguisher from somewhere and bring it with ya!!!

Yay war!

Syele
(the wayward Atenveldter)

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
Brion
Haut brion
Chateau brion
Diesel bellatrix