[Darkwood-SCA] Caer Darth Fighter Practice moves to Wednesday Nights!!

Gerry Fail argentraven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:44:45 PDT 2006

After speaking to the few fighters that show up regularly, we have decided
to move fighter practice to Wednesday nights to entice out of town fighters
to come to Caer Darth.  This change is effective immediately and we will
hold our first Wednesday night practice this coming Wednesday at 8pm.
Practice will be held at the usual place in Santa Cruz at the triple decker
parking structure in downtown.  If you need directions or have questions,
please let me know.

YIS,

Raven Silverthorne
Marshal, Caer Darth