[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, Sep. 12, Marina

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 11 11:34:03 PDT 2006

Hi, all.  The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, September 12, at Christophe's home.

*** This being the second Tuesday of the month, our practice would normally be at Caterina's house, but it is temporarily packed to the gills with houseguests, so Christophe has graciously offered his home again for our practice.  THANK YOU, Christophe!   :-)

I apologize that dealing with car problems forced me to cancel choir practice last week.  I am *very* happy to announce that several of my car's problems are now fixed, and it successfully passed the smog test and got registered again.  This was mainly due to help from my Laurel, Alessandro, who is quite a capable car mechanic as well as one of the finest human beings I have ever known.

Isn't it odd -- since joining the SCA I seem to have become extremely fortunate in my choice of friends.   :-)

See you all tomorrow night.

Time:   Tuesday, September 12, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Place:  582 Ingman Ct., Marina

Directions:
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM SALINAS:
Take Blanco Rd. until it ends.
Turn right onto Reservation Rd.
At the second stoplight, turn left onto Imjin Rd.
At the second stoplight (by Ord Market) turn RIGHT onto Abrams.
Take the first left onto Brostrom.
Take the third right onto Ingman.

OTHERWISE:
Make your way to Highway 1.
Just south of Marina is the 12th Street exit:  take that in the
   direction away from the water.
At the 4th stoplight (Ord Market will be on the right), turn
   LEFT onto Abrams.
Take the first left onto Brostrom.
Take the third right onto Ingman.

Christophe is in the first building on the right, upstairs to the left.
Parking is on the street. There's a small lot on the other side of
Brostrom, too.

If you get lost, you can call Christophe at 831-883-4248 or 408-907-2728.

John