[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Dance practice - canceled Resuming post-12th night

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:47:33 PST 2006

Greetings Darkwood Dancers,

Due to the busy holiday/Yule/12th Night season and low attendence, we
are canceling tonight's Dance practice and not scheduling to reconvene
practices until after 12th Night.

Once we do resume, we will concentrate on dances for Hawks Feast,
Crosston Dance Ball and Darkwood's 20th year White Shield.

Meanwhile, please consider the following:

If you have not been coming to dance practices - why not?

Some have no interest in dance.  In which case, ignore this questions.

Is it lack of time?
An inconvenient day?
An incovenient location?
Life-foo?