[Darkwood-SCA] Caer Darth Fighter Practice moves to Wednesday Nights!!

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Fri Nov 17 09:19:34 PST 2006

Really?  I'm surprised by this sudden change in scheduling related
sentiment by all Caer Darth fighters, considering that the fencers - who
do all show up pretty regularly, even when the weather isn't ideal -
seem perfectly happy with Thursdays.  I mean, I live with a fencer who
went to practice just last night, and she never mentioned a change was
in the winds.

Also, wasn't this the very issue that our Caer Darth Seneschal carefully
investigated over the last six or eight months?  I thought I remembered
the end result being a very recent official canton decision not to
change fighter practice day or time, and to keep the heavy and fencing
fighter practices simultaneous in an effort to promote baronial unity or
somesuch.

<scratching head>
-Cassandra