[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: personal request

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Fri May 26 15:53:15 PDT 2006

Hello fellow Darkwoodians,

I received this very interesting letter through
the Darkwood web site.  To be honest, I was
stumped as to how to reply, and hoped that the
tender folk of the Barony could help ...
could/should we organize something to help these
folks?  It doesn't even have to be an official SCA thing...

Cheers,
Quentyn