[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: personal request

Stephanie J. Skaff yasamin at itasca.net
Fri May 26 18:17:38 PDT 2006

Hi-

What usually gets done for the Make-A-Wish kids?  There might be something
to be borrowed from that.

I also *highly* recommend checking with TRM if anything gets done
involving the word "knighting."  Depending on what's proposed, they
probably won't get their knickers in a knot about it - but it's good form
to run it by them in advance.  Besides, They may wish to tweak the idea,
or send a letter, or something.

-Yasamin