[Darkwood-SCA] fencing in Monterey

Shaun Henderson shenderson6752 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 11:04:26 PDT 2006

I'm new, so you probably don't know me, My name is Shaun, I came to the
fencing practice up in Santa Cruz last thursday. I for one am very very
interested in having practice down here, I believe there was another man by
the name of Shei, I don't know if thats the right name, but he fights with a
double clamshell swept hilt rapier with 4 upswept quillions and an
interesting pattern on the clamshells, that he got from "James the just" In
any event, we were talking maybe tuesday. He hasn't called me yet, so I
don't know quite whats going on, but he should call me sometime this weekend
to let me know whats going on. If you want to call me, my number is
831-583-9751. If you call and get no answer I'm prolly out, but if you call
in the evening chances are you'll find me. Hope to talk to you soon.

Shaun Henderson