[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Pottery Class

George Carlquist redbear at transedge.com
Fri May 19 21:41:08 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

Starting this Wednesday Baron Wlihelm will be opening his class room for the
members of the Barony to create with clay.

I invite everyone to come and make something for themselves and help make
much need items for our 20th Anniversary.  If you are experienced with
working with clay, please come and help those who are not.  This should be a
fun experience for everyone.  We will be meeting for several weeks, the
length of the classes will depend on peoples needs.  The first class will
run from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.  If you have any questions please contact myself
or Baron Wilhelm.

Thanks,

Awrabella

ladyawrabella at yahoo.com

>From North or South. Take 101 to the Dunne Avenue exit in Morgan Hill. After
exit go East (Away from town). Go to the cross street (Condit) where all of
the fast food places are and turn left (North). Go to the next light (main)
and turn right. Drive until you see a school on the left side (about 1
mile). Go to the second parking lot (faculty) and drive all the way to the
end of the main parking lot. The building there is the Fine Arts Building.
Walk up the aisle with the plastic greenery building on the right to the
last room (703) That is it