[Darkwood-SCA] Shamless Plug

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Wed Mar 22 22:08:51 PST 2006

Dear Darkwood
Many of you chastised me for not letting you know about my last two plays so here is an announcement about my next one.
Mark you calendars for Oklahoma being presented March 30,31, April 1, 6, 7 and 8. Tickets are still $7 and time remain the same as the last 30 years. we will present in the Live Oak High School Theatre with Thurs. night shows at 7:30 and Fri. and Sat. night shows starting at 8. Order tickets through me to save seats or gamble that we will not be in standing room only. Hope to see you out there.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My Book
http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/