[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [sca-west] Demo March 29

Leonor La Obstinada leonorlaobstinada at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 21 22:30:35 PST 2006

Kenneth Flores <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com> wrote:  To: <sca-west at yahoogroups.com>, <Southern-shores at yahoogroups.com>,
<esfenn at yahoogroups.com'>, <westermark at yahoogroups.com>,
<SCA-Xton at yahoogroups.com>
From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:06:00 -0800
Subject: [sca-west] Demo March 29

Hello everyone!

On March 29 there will be a demo at West Valley Middle School, 801
Hibiscus Lane, near Saratoga & 280 from 12:00 until 2:30. We encourage
as many people as possible to come out and have a fun filled afternoon
teaching students! It's a small school - 5th through 8th grade, with
the majority being 5th graders, but they will be suspending classes for
the afternoon. If you have an projects you could demo, please come on
by! We also are in need of fighters!

Please if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me and I hope to
see you all there!

Francisco

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/