[Darkwood-SCA] FW: [West Constables] A very Important announcement

Leonor La Obstinada leonorlaobstinada at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 12 10:14:18 PST 2006

Kenneth Flores <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com> wrote:   To: <SCA-SouthernShores at yahoogroups.com>, <westautocrats at yahoogroups.com>,
<Darkwood_Choir at yahoogroups.com>, <Darkwood_Dance at yahoogroups.com>,
<esfenn at yahoogroups.com>
From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:51:07 -0800
Subject: [westautocrats] FW: [West Constables] A very Important announcement

Greetings everyone,

I am passing along a message in which has been passed on to me. Please read the following message. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me and I shall endeavor to answer them for you. And because he left out the link: http://www.westkingdom.org/seneschal/treatminor-notary.pdf . I apologize for the inconvience that this will cause but it is now necessary for the safety of the children that are being brought to the event as guests.

I thank you for your time and patience.

THL Francisco Acero
Constable of the Mists