[Darkwood-SCA] Re: [DarkwoodCampPlanning] Crown

Amy Bodine amyzeyes at msn.com
Wed Mar 15 09:54:28 PST 2006

William & I would like to camp with you all at Crown (so we're not lonely!).
Our sleeping quarters is a 10' x 10' pop-up, & we have another we use for
our kitchen area. If there are going to be others camping behind the
sunshades, we'll join you there.

Willam should be able to make it up to site by mid-day; I'm trying to
finagle a half-day at work that Friday so I can get there before dark.

Felicia